The Discovery Platform™ has several tools to aid in the differing needs of Educators. Whether teaching an entrepreneurship class, working with the department of commercialization, or running your own innovation program, it is likely the first time your participants are following the Customer Discovery process. This means you’ll need resources for familiarizing students with the methodology of Customer Discovery.
Not only will students learn about the process, but they’ll also be using a tool that real life entrepreneurs use to validate their business ideas. Students are able to interview potential customers and partners, while applying insights to their business model hypotheses. As a result, they create a foundation for entrepreneurial success.
Develop an understanding of the Customer Discovery and business model validation process.
Mentors & Instructors
- Conduct customer interviews
- Review and synthesize insights from the audio & transcripts of interviews
- Categorize, comment on and link insights to their business model.
- Follow the scientific method to validate their business model
Monitor team progress and give feedback in one platform.
- Store and review assignments and presentations using the Information Hub
- Give private scores and comments for individual teams
- Provide timely, targeted feedback with the notification system
- View cohort progress to see resolved and unresolved hypotheses, how teams are keeping up with interview quotas, and get caught up with all of the insights created.